Buy Organic Coconut Sugar in bulk and save $$$$
Rainforest Herbs Organic Coconut Sugar is now available in our 5 kg bag and is a great offer for the home ready to make a commitment to healthier cooking and for restaurants and small businesses!
Organic Coconut Sugar is recommended because:
- It's rich in minerals; potassium and magnesium
- It's rich in B vitamins, amino acids & micronutrients
- It's low glycemic for weight and blood sugar control
- It supports healthy digestion with natural prebiotics
- It's used for thousands of years in Southeast Asian cooking
- It can replace white sugar in all dishes 1:1
- It's organic certified
- It tastes great with a slight caramel flavor
- It's great for baking and desserts!
- For more info download our Coconut Sugar flyer here
Free shipping within West Malaysia for orders more than RM188. Max 20kg per order.
The glycemic index of Coconut Flower Sugar is only 35 making it the healthiest sweetener available (raw carrots have a higher GI). As coconut sugar is so high in vitamins, amino acids and minerals such as potassium and magnesium it reduces the bodies requirement for high insulin release as seen with common white sugar. This is especially important for those concerned with weight gains and diabetes. As a low glycemic food it produces a slow energy release, helping to sustain your body through daily activities without “highs” and “lows.” All other sugarcane-based sweeteners, refined white sugar, brown sugar, molasses, and dehydrated cane juice sweeteners have a high glycemic index rating of between 55 to 100. It is even lower in glycemic index than one of the most popular natural sweeteners Agave (42). Pure glucose is 100 on the scale, with high-fructose corn syrup one of the highest commonly used processed food sweeteners at around 81. Even honey has a much higher glycemic index of between 45 to 60. As such, coconut sugar has the highest nutritional value and is the lowest on the GI scale, making it a far healthier alternative for all your family's needs.