Ingredients: Sustainably harvested evaporated coconut nectar from organically grown coconut trees.
The glycemic index of our Coconut Flower Syrup is only 35 making it the healthiest sweetener available. As coconut sugar is so high in vitamins, amino acids and minerals such as potassium and magnesium it reduces the bodies requirement for high insulin release as seen with commonly used sugars with a glycemic index of between 55 to 100. Even honey has a much higher glycemic index of between 45 to 60. This low glycemic index is especially important for those concerned with weight gains and diabetes. As a low glycemic food it produces a slow energy release, helping to sustain your body through daily activities without “highs” and “lows.”
Packing: Each glass jar contains 300mls
USDA, EU & JAS Organic Certification by Control Union
- Low glycemic for weight loss and blood sugar control
- Rich in minerals; potassium and magnesium & micronutrients
- Supports healthy digestion with natural prebiotics
- Organic certified
- Tastes great with a slight caramel flavor
- Great for baking and desserts!
- For more info download our Coconut Syrup flyer here